There are a few wonders in the world that go beyond your wildest imagination. They weren’t only unthinkable but also weren’t deemed to be practically possible, But Dubai proved otherwise. One such rare wonder of the world is the Dubai Mall Aquarium known as the Dubai Aquarium.
Don’t get fooled by the name, this is no ordinary aquarium, it is the world’s largest suspended acrylic aquarium located on the ground floor of the Dubai mall and rising up to the third level. Home to over 33000 exotic marine life species, the enormity of the Dubai aquarium captivates your attention and keeps you glued to your feet.
Explore the world of the water animals including 40-year-old giant crocodile weighing 750 kg, pelagic fish, piranha, penguin, lizards, snakes and sharks, and a lot more incredible species. The Dubai aquarium is a 10-million-liter water tank epitomizing the beauty, tranquility, and depth of the underwater world.
With us you also get to enjoy a 180-degree Aquarium tunnel, Underwater zoo, Aquarium Tunnel, Behind the Scenes tour, Underwater Observatory, and a lot more as per the package chosen. Check out the Submersible Simulator that travels guests on a virtual adventure among dugongs, whale sharks, and other sea creatures. Enjoy the Big Screen Theatre, a film signifying how efficiently the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo team takes care of over 3,000 visitors on a daily basis, and also the Aquarium Glass Bottom Boat on which you watch thousands of animals’ swim below your feet. No matter what options you wish you see and enjoy, the entire trip of the Dubai Aquarium, the tunnel, and the underwater zoo is going to be inspirational, absorbing, and exciting in all aspects.
- Dubai Mall Aquarium Tickets (Depends on the option selected)
- A view of Underwater Zoo Aquarium
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
Why Should I go for This?
- Entry to one of the world’s largest aquariums
- Strategic location at the Dubai Mall which also houses KidZania, VR Park, and Dubai Ice Rink
- Discover its two sections including the aquarium and the underwater zoo
- See the world’s largest suspended aquarium with a 10-million-liter water tank
- The aquarium alone shelters over 33,000 underwater creature from close to 150 species
- Opportunity to take part in some unique water activities like Dive with Sharks, Cage Snorkeling, and Glass Bottom Ride
- Walk along the 48-meter-long underwater tunnel which offers a 270-degree view of the aquarium
- At the underwater zoo, meet King Crocs, the world’s largest reptile, as well as a variety of night creatures